Battery Life Question

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by promet2009, Oct 2, 2015.

1. promet2009 macrumors 6502a

Has anyone been noticing, maybe its my bad and I am doing something wrong, the time since last charged will show the times since I fully charge it to 100% for a little bit, but then I go back to check it, and its showing me - for both the time since charged fully (usage and standby) I know you can plug it in and that resets until your fully charged again, but I don't usually do that. Anyone else have this issue?
    Thanks

2. promet2009 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. vertsix macrumors 65816

vertsix

I'm sorry, but I read this several times and I don't get what you're trying to ask lol.

4. minato21 macrumors regular

Under battery when it says "standby" and "usage" instead of showing how long it's been on for it just shows -

It usually happens to me when I restart my 5s

5. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Normal. It will only give you a time after you leave the charger connected and let it charge to 100%

6. minato21 macrumors regular

Just under the timers it says it's been charged and kept the previous time

Attached Files:

7. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Sure does. It says there at the bottom it has been plugged in but it must not have received much of a charge. When I connect mine during the day to top it off (rarely) I no longer see a time displayed. I only see a time after I fully charge again.

8. dmnc macrumors 6502

dmnc

I believe the timer restarts when charge passes 90%, below that it won't be considered a "full charge".