Hey, So long story short, someone spilt a rum & coke all over my keyboard. After letting it dry for 2 days, I turned it on. Everything was normal (other than the sticky keys) but for some reason my battery isn't being recognized. At first it just had a black X on the battery indicator, but now it just says (Not Charging). I tried a different charger, and it was the same thing. Would I be able to get away with replacing just the battery? This is the 2009 13" model, so it doesn't have a removable battery.