Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Centsy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2011
Not sure when this started happening, but the battery image does not appear in the lockscreen and the charging battery icon does not appear in the status bar anymore. The phone will charge as normal, but I get my standard lockscreen without the battery image. Any idea what may have caused this or how to fix it? I tried disabling all of my Winterboard themes, but this didn't fix the issue. Any other ideas?

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Not sure what firmware you're on but usually any lockscreen theme will disable the battery charging icon from showing up. As for the statusbar icon not showing up, do you have any other tweaks/mods that changes anything in the statusbar?

Centsy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2011
Thanks for the reply. I disabled all of my Winterboard themes and still didn't see it show up, so I figured that should have caused it to show up. I am using clean status, but the battery indicator is turned on, so I figured that wouldn't cause any problems either...

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Turn the battery indicator off and see if that helps or just temporarily disable CleanStatus and see if that brings back the statusbar icon.

Centsy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2011
I used to have LockInfo 3.0, but I removed it. Maybe that setting got left around though. I'll have to reinstall it and see if flipping the setting fixes it. Thanks for the suggestions!

Centsy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2011
Hmm, this didn't work either. I hope I don't have to restore to fix it. =/

erynnecampbell

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2013
I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S running IOS 6.1..

I've removed the most recent things downloaded in cydia but still no luck..

Can anyone help on how to fix this??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.