I was using my iPhone 3G a lot because I was at a concert last night, and when I got home this morning ( ) the battery was very low in the red, about 10%. So I charged it using the wall outlet and when I "woke" it a few hours later the battery was still red. I then turned the brightness all the way up, turned auto lock off and left the phone there for about an hour and it did not shut down or pop up a "10% Low Battery" message. My guess is that my iPhone battery is "frozen" at that point in the display even though it is fully charged. Anything I could do?