Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
I just got a 5th gen iPod touch refurb. It is on iOS 6.1.3. I cannot find a toggle anywhere in the settings to allow me to see how much power the battery has left. All of my other devices have it under the usage. Is there any way to do this, or does the iPod touch not allow it?

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I just got a 5th gen iPod touch refurb. It is on iOS 6.1.3. I cannot find a toggle anywhere in the settings to allow me to see how much power the battery has left. All of my other devices have it under the usage. Is there any way to do this, or does the iPod touch not allow it?
iPad and iPhone only.

Comment

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
No it doesn't, unfortunately - for some weird reason the battery percentage is a premium iPhone/iPad exclusive feature. If you want it badly though you can jailbreak your iPod and install a tweak that gives you the battery percentage :)

Comment

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
Wow, thanks. I'm actually quite surprised about this. Seems kinda stupid and rather simple to have this feature, but I've been known to be wrong about many things before, just ask my wife. :)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.