Battery percent looks like two different fonts

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jpetticrew, Oct 13, 2010.

1. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

I just enabled battery percentage and the two numbers appear to be two different fonts. Strange to be sure. I'm new to the jailbreak scene, anyone know what could be causing this? It doesn't seem to be happening with numbers in the 20s. (I'm monitoring as my iPhone charges.)

Also, feel free to tell me that I'm crazy and it's not an issue at all. I'm cool with that.

Attached Files:

2. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

Try disabling winterboard if you're using it. See if that's the culprit.

3. jpetticrew thread starter macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Yea, I suspected that might be the problem, I just uninstalled it, actually. That app has given me quite a few problems in the past day I've had my iPhone jailbroken.

I can live without shiny icons.

Unfortunately, Winterboard wasn't the problem...

Currently, I have installed:
    Activator
    Clock Hide
    Haptic Pro
    Iconoclasm (not enabled)
    LockInfo
    PrivaCy
    OpenSSH

4. snowman1 macrumors regular

Actually, I think this is a problem with iOS 4.1 itself. I didn't pay attention to 18% (the only percent with this problem) on 4.0.2, but ever since I upgraded to 4.1 (not jailbroken), I've noticed this weird glitch. You're not crazy! :]

5. jpetticrew thread starter macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

Really? Hmmm... I don't use battery percentage very much. It looks like only the percentages beginning with 1 have this problem.

6. chargerfan macrumors member

It's always like that.

I'm on 4.0.1.

7. jpetticrew thread starter macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

That's so crazy... I was looking at pictures from Goole of iPhones with percentage enabled and they all seem to have this larger '1'. Why wouldn't they fix this?