Battery percent problem.

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by dmanes15, Aug 4, 2013.

1. dmanes15 macrumors newbie

Apr 11, 2013
    Let me start by saying I'm using ios 7 beta 4 on a separate test device (iPhone 5). Since I got ios 7 I even noticing that my phone would run out of battery even though the battery indicator would say over 20 %. Just today it run out of battery and when it came back up the battery indicator read 29%. Has someone else noticed this or this just isolated with my iphone.
  2. mKTank macrumors 68000

Jul 2, 2010
    I get this too, and I think it's a hardware issue because I get it a bit in iOS 6 as well. And yes, I've tried calibrating the battery many times by letting it die completely but the percentage always seems to jump around within the last 10-15%.
  3. guyjol macrumors member

Oct 23, 2012
    I was at 15% of battery and as soon as I plugged my iphone in the charger the battery jumped to 30%
  4. dsh3 macrumors 6502

Apr 30, 2012
    I'm getting this on my iPhone 5 (6.1.4) too. When the battery indicator gets down to 20-30%, it gets pretty dodgy and can jump up and down. Suddenly the phone dies without a notice, sometimes even with 20% or more battery still left (according to the phone).
  5. dmanes15 thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 11, 2013
    Im gonna take my iphone as my daily device this week and see how it behaves. Ill be updating this post.