Battery Percentage in ipod touch!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dhepayne, Oct 16, 2011.

1. dhepayne macrumors newbie

hi guys..i saw in one youtube video one guy had his battery percentage on. in his ipod touch..it wasnt a jailbreak..Is it now possible in the iOS5? i searched the entire phone..couldnt able to find out..anyone tried?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Its possible without a jailbreak. If the user restored the device from an iPhone that had the setting enabled or a jailbroken device that had it enabled, the setting would carry over.

3. Brucewl macrumors 6502

Brucewl

I really should tell you that iPod Touch had jailbroken before because battery percentage can only show after jailbreak. But once you had jailbreak your iPod, and start battery percentage. It will shows also if you just update your device. This is my personal experience. But sometime it will disappear because of the different ways you get it. And restore will get rid of the battery percentage.

4. Mistyred macrumors newbie

There an app for that

Hey, just wanted to say that if you want to k ow the battery percentage of your iPod touch without jailbreaking it, just buy the 1.99 app called applets. It's got a bunch of little apps in it, and one is battery life percentage.

5. BrunoWill macrumors member

I think I will not purchase an app for battery percentage, I'd rather to jialbreak it.