Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leonavice

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Anyone has this problem after upgrading to Mavericks?

The battery percentage at the top does not decrease from 100%. This is after half an hour of browsing and youtubing. It's only after a complete restart that the battery refreshes to show 90%.

Is this a bug or something? Currently using rMBP 2012.

I've tried Mavericks on another MBA 2011, the percentage does decrease without reboot.

mzuppiroli

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2013
Same issue here. It seems to be blocked but it refreshes automatically after half an hour or so. I've used my MacBook Pro 15" 4 hours this morning.

Valiedhiel

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2013
This is a bug,I think. It decreases,but it doesn't show at the menu bar. When you click on, "Show Energy Saver Preferences" or the small button near your macbook,you'll see that it actually decreases.

mahyar630

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2014
problem solved

I had the same problem twice clean install of mavericks with an ADATA 8GB flash drive.
the problem was with the unreliable installation media (my ADATA USB disk), I got it when I tried to make a bootable disk on it for windows and the flash failed.
for the 3rd time I installed Mavericks with a TRANSCEND Flash drive and everything is fine now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.