Battery percentage on/off?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by T0Mlol, Aug 9, 2010.

1. T0Mlol macrumors member

Seems like since I jailbroke my iP4 the battery has been dropping rapidly. I was at 100% and with 25 minutes of use I was down to 92%. That is not that great if you ask me.

I am tired of just becoming so paranoid staring at the percentage every time I use my phone. Does anybody else do the same?

Does anybody else hide their percentage so you become so paranoid?

Also, anybody battery bein' killed from the jb? Is there also an app that automatically kills apps after I'm done instead of leaving it run in the by?

2. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

Activator lets you stop native backgrounding for multitasking so you have to maually do it. Plus you can control each app like let Skype, pandora, ect. run normally and play while quit and have others such as games close automatically

3. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

I knew I wasn't the only one, the battery icon makes me paranoid of whether what is running is affecting my battery life, the jb and other things.

I haven't turned it off though, but I imagine i will in the near future.

4. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

This

5. Jnardis macrumors 6502a

I didn't know this. How can I set just set up mail and phone to be running in the background. I hate going to the multitask and close everything down every time i open an app.

6. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

woops i mean backgrounder and it lets you do all that just download it and try it will sya overide tap that and choose the apps that will run in the background easy