iPhone Battery percentage question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Zac7, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know a string that can be added to a plist in a theme to make the battery percent smaller? I noticed in iOS 6 the battery percent is no longer image files and instead seems to be a system font. A few themes change the size of the status bar clock and I want my battery percent to match. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Wow so does bytafont now change the battery percentage font?!? I've wanted this forever haha. That would be great news if true.

3. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Actually it does! It didn't on iOS 5 but I just tried Architect's Daughter and it changed the font of the battery percentage too :D

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Sweet! I've wanted this forever now. Haha it's the little things in life!

5. Zac7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah it's awesome that bytafont now changes the battery percent. Glad I don't have to find different pngs for each number to match my font.

Now if I can only figure out the string to put in my plist to change the size to match my status bar clock, I will be golden.

[​IMG]

6. Zac7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

7. lfiscal macrumors newbie

Bump, anyone found this out yet? I'd like to be able to change the battery percentage font while maintaining a different system font.