iPhone X Battery percentage question

randy.massoglia

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
I realize there isn’t a % in the top right corner. But when I go into settings, battery it says whatever percentage from the last charge level. It isn’t when I plug it in where it tells me the actual , real time %.. Am I missing something ?

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
I find the need to have to swipe down to get the battery % annoying and it’s franklt ridiculous at this point.

There’s no way to have the % permently disolayed in the top right?

I don’t see how having a widget is any kind of improvement

sjperformance

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
I find the need to have to swipe down to get the battery % annoying and it’s franklt ridiculous at this point.

There’s no way to have the % permently disolayed in the top right?

I don’t see how having a widget is any kind of improvement
You’re right. Wish it was up too like it used to be. But for what it is...widget serves its purpose. Now I wish it was present on the top without any swipe or action required.

Reactions: James Baldwin

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
You’re right. Wish it was up too like it used to be. But for what it is...widget serves its purpose. Now I wish it was present on the top without any swipe or action required.
But, forgive me if this might seem like a stupid question, how does the widget solve anything? As the % is there anyway if you swipe down from the right. The widget would actually add an additional step (swipe down then left)

sjperformance

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
But, forgive me if this might seem like a stupid question, how does the widget solve anything? As the % is there anyway if you swipe down from the right. The widget would actually add an additional step (swipe down then left)
When locked. Tap screen. Swipe right. I have widget on top. Or from your home screen. Swipe right. There’s your widget.

jdsmitty10

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
This might be a stupid question but I don't see a battery widget as an option. How do I get one? Download a battery app of some sort?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.