Battery percentage to show or not to show

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jr866gooner, Mar 12, 2014.

1. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

Just curios what others do really.

On android I screamed out for the % remaining on the battery and was happy when it arrived.

I started to use it on iOS then for some reason stopped and now not sure if I want to know the minute the battery is low by the percentage. It somehow subconsciously lasts longer when only the battery shows so you don't end up watching the number drop as you burn through your apps!

2. makris0000 macrumors member

I like to show the percentage because I have an idea on how much battery life I have left. The picture of the battery isn't that reliable to show how much battery life is left.

3. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I like having the battery percentage because I want to know how much battery I have. But the less you know the happier you are.

4. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Easy enough, try both and see which one u can live with. Why ask us? You like potatoes, we like tomatoes.

5. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Accaully I hate tomatoes and love potatoes:D that's 100% true.

6. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I always turn the percentage off. When it's on I constantly fret about how much battery I have left and how much it's going down. Ever since I started keeping it off I've actually been able to use my phone.