Battery question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dmsee, Jul 1, 2008.

1. dmsee macrumors member

I recently exchanged my iphone and I noticed that my battery is not beefy as the one I used to have

I just got specs fully charged and its ready to die 10% low

usage 5.57 hours
    Standby 2 days 2 hours

I barely talk on the phone maybe 20mins tops and use internet maybe 10 minutes tops a day

Can i exchange it again because of that?

2. b1gted macrumors regular

b1gted

With 5.57 hours of usage and 2days 2hours standby, I would say that is pretty good!

About average with what I get. If I don't use mine at all, I can get 3 1/2 days standby, but with 5 hours of usage, you are doing ok.

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I think regardless of the amount of charge remaining, you might want to take a look at a few things that would cause you to have only 10% battery life left. Did you have WiFi connected, and was it on an active search for a connection the entire day? Do you utilize BT? Is this the first time your iPhone has gotten down to 10%? You might need to take it in; it wouldn't hurt to have one of them genius' take a look at it. :confused:

4. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

That battery life is way better then me. With occasional wifi edge use some texting and some music listening and some email, i get about 3 hours and 25 minutes usage with about 1 day 10 hours standby. I'd say what you have is fine. If you don't think it's rght bring it in.