Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmsee

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
I recently exchanged my iphone and I noticed that my battery is not beefy as the one I used to have

I just got specs fully charged and its ready to die 10% low

usage 5.57 hours
Standby 2 days 2 hours

I barely talk on the phone maybe 20mins tops and use internet maybe 10 minutes tops a day

Can i exchange it again because of that?

b1gted

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Bartlesville, OK
I recently exchanged my iphone and I noticed that my battery is not beefy as the one I used to have

I just got specs fully charged and its ready to die 10% low

usage 5.57 hours
Standby 2 days 2 hours

I barely talk on the phone maybe 20mins tops and use internet maybe 10 minutes tops a day

Can i exchange it again because of that?

With 5.57 hours of usage and 2days 2hours standby, I would say that is pretty good!

About average with what I get. If I don't use mine at all, I can get 3 1/2 days standby, but with 5 hours of usage, you are doing ok.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
I think regardless of the amount of charge remaining, you might want to take a look at a few things that would cause you to have only 10% battery life left. Did you have WiFi connected, and was it on an active search for a connection the entire day? Do you utilize BT? Is this the first time your iPhone has gotten down to 10%? You might need to take it in; it wouldn't hurt to have one of them genius' take a look at it. :confused:

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
That battery life is way better then me. With occasional wifi edge use some texting and some music listening and some email, i get about 3 hours and 25 minutes usage with about 1 day 10 hours standby. I'd say what you have is fine. If you don't think it's rght bring it in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.