Battery sometimes drop 2%

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kruso2, Nov 11, 2014.

1. kruso2 macrumors regular

Sometimes the battery on my 6+ drop 2% instead of 1%. Like now where my battery went from 16% to 14% while I where using safari. Is this normal? Is it the same behavior on your 6/6+?

2. GrecoISU macrumors member

I tried a suggestion from somebody to turn off battery percentage and go on with life... I did, it felt liberating. But, it's back on currently. I'm strange.

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Turn the percentage indicator off and just enjoy your device. The numbers you are seeing are just a rough estimate anyway. When the battery icon turns red, plug it in. ;)

4. fiveainone macrumors 6502a

Doesn't matter, when that happens the amount the usage time between the 2% is the same as the amount of time as two 1%. I've used stop watch to measure before.

5. kruso2 thread starter macrumors regular

Great, thanks

6. manizzer macrumors newbie

Yes, it has happened to me a few times in my 6 plus and in my new ipad air 2. I think is the stupid ios 8...

7. manizzer macrumors newbie

8. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Turned off my battery percentage. Charge my phone every other day. Free, free at last!!! :p

9. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I turned off my battery percentage and no longer have to worry or freak out when % drops each time I use it.

10. Lashae macrumors member

I also suggest you just turn off the percentage, someone else on here suggested it, and I did, and haven't been worried about my battery life since.

11. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

It amazes me how many people stress over that. Yes the battery indicator is not accurate and yes doesn't go down 1% at a time always.
    There's nothing wrong with your phone, no need to panic and go to apple.
    Live your life and stop watching that number every few minutes if it goes down, when or by how much.

12. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02