Battery stats gone after JB. Is there a fix?

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
After jailbreaking my iPhone 4S the battery stats no longer display under usage in settings.app.

They appear for a short period of time then poof, gone again.
Alternatively is there a battery app that shows usage/last full charge stats? All the battery apps I've tried only show remaining time for various usage scenarios like music or video.

I tried BatteryDetective but that doesn't show it either which surprised me quite a bit.

robots3humans0

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2009
London, Ontario
After jailbreaking my iPhone 4S the battery stats no longer display under usage in settings.app.

They appear for a short period of time then poof, gone again.
Alternatively is there a battery app that shows usage/last full charge stats? All the battery apps I've tried only show remaining time for various usage scenarios like music or video.

I tried BatteryDetective but that doesn't show it either which surprised me quite a bit.
Any time you respring your device, the battery stats are wiped until it's charged back to 100%. Regarding a different app, I'm not really sure..

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks I am aware of that and between yesterday and today I charged to 100% twice and made sure not to use Cydia or any other app that would require a respring, but my stats still disappear.