Battery status.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by flame3379, Feb 24, 2011.

1. flame3379 macrumors newbie

I have a Mid-2010 Macbook Pro i7 model and with about 150 loadcycles in 17 weeks my capacity is down to 94%

Is this normal?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

3. simsaladimbamba

Yep, but proper calibration might rise that number.

That is overrated.

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Yes, well I am too lazy to put in the generic GGJstudios battery response.

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

6. Hook'Em2006 macrumors 6502

4700 by my last count....

7. simsaladimbamba

8. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

9. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. Hehe. ;)

As for the battery, yeah I agree A recalibration could raise your number a little bit, also it will just be good for the overall health of the battery.

10. simsaladimbamba

YOU HAVE TO, said the courier without the micro *****.

It's a nice addition, and it saves a lot of time for generic answers. I currently have around 60, but seem to only use some of them very often.
    I currently have used it 441 times, saved 176.500 characters and 7,4 hours if I would type at 80WPM.

11. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Very well then, Mr Comic Sans MS.

12. simsaladimbamba

I just noticed that there are a lot of threads in the MBP sub-forum. Seems there has been some major outbreak of interest. I want my real problems back, but maybe viruses do exist after all. *

* The above has been proudly typed well before today and has been stored inside one of TE's snippets, and now it was finally used for the first time. It is not a virgin anymore.

And now for some pink:
    I LOVE ME SOME LIGHTNING THUNDER, ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT HAPPENs AT THE SAME TIME, LIKE IN THOSE MOVING PICTURES WITH SOUND, WHICH SEEM TO BE THE LATEST RAVE.

13. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

14. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Once again we've hijacked a thread. Sorry flame3379.

15. simsaladimbamba

WHAT?

Haven't you heard? Multi-touch, now employed with some new Macs, will save you time inserting such snippets.
    You just draw the symbol on the multi-touch pad track, can be up to 17" long, and then it will insert whatever passage you have got. Then there is no reason to switch to Notepad to copy and switching back to IE to paste it, even though it could be accomplished via multi-touch too. Off to MTP now.

A search will reveal, that these hijackings are perfectly contributing to the level of information overflow.
    Need to find the mattress now, the light just went off on the neighbour's dog house, which means the dog is finally asleep and I can get the cat out of under the mattress. And believe me, the I protect the dog with that normal and cultivated behaviour.
    I miss the sheep and their hunger for dry bread, though the white terrier, descended from higher ground, can be a pain in the arse, especially when the other neighbour's female dog is having aunt Irma visiting. Visigoths for the win.