iPhone XS Max battery test comparison

malikkamran1

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 4, 2019
hi how are you can someone point to me a youtube battery test with 100 percent brightness test I don't trust mrwhosetheboss I don't care if it is in other foreign language thanks i just want an idea how the battery life is as I am going to buy iPhone XS max I am just worried about battery life whether I need to carry a power bank or not thanks again for helping me

chabig

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2002
Buy the phone and get a power bank for an extra $10. "Problem" solved.

now i see it

macrumors 601
Jan 2, 2002
What you need is a controlled test using an app. Geekbench has a battery testing function that's repeatable. Takes a long time to do it but you can compare results with other phones.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Why not just get the Max and see how it goes. It has a great battery and unless your are "living" on your phone it should be good till charged while you sleep.

What phone do you have now and how long does it's battery last?

Reactions: ericwn

ericwn

macrumors 68030
Apr 24, 2016
While I don’t have a link to some YouTube person with no credibility playing tv star, what is your use case that makes you worry so much about the battery?

As someone else mentioned above, get a power bank if you think you need it. Buy from a shop with a return policy and give the phone back if you think you’re dissatisfied with the battery. Or get the battery case as an addition.

Besides the above, the phone also supports wireless charging, and the charge pads are pretty affordable.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

malikkamran1

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 4, 2019
I just want To ask why is it so difficult to give one day battery backup that in ten years apple has not figured it out

Twixi

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2017
If a phone wont last u a whole day then u are using ur phone waaaaay to much :)