Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
What's up guys? Anyone know of an app that will display the battery usage for each app used. Would be cool if you could get to that display quicker than having to go through settings.
msmiley1.gif

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
What's up guys? Anyone know of an app that will display the battery usage for each app used. Would be cool if you could get to that display quicker than having to go through settings. Image

You don't need an app. Look in settings, general,usage, battery usage. Don't think any app will show it as they don't have that kind of access to the system.

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
You don't need an app. Look in settings, general,usage, battery usage. Don't think any app will show it as they don't have that kind of access to the system.

Yes I already know where to look, I stated that in my original post.

But yeah good point about the access

protobiont

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
There is an app called launcher. Look for the thread on it in these forums (on iPad or I'd find it for you). You can create custom widgets in the today screen, and I'm pretty sure I saw discussion in that thread about creating a widget that goes straight to that battery usage screen.

----------

There is an app called launcher. Look for the thread on it in these forums (on iPad or I'd find it for you). You can create custom widgets in the today screen, and I'm pretty sure I saw discussion in that thread about creating a widget that goes straight to that battery usage screen.

Found it.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1782093/

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
WOW!!! I'm blown away! That is so cool. Thanks for the link!!

----------

Found it.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1782093/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.