Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

entraik

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Jailbroke the 3gs and since then, I can't see my battery usage times anymore.. I kept it on charge to 100% last night.. and it was there for a bit this morning... suddenly after 2-3 hours the battery usage doesn't show anything.. what's up?

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
Jailbroke the 3gs and since then, I can't see my battery usage times anymore.. I kept it on charge to 100% last night.. and it was there for a bit this morning... suddenly after 2-3 hours the battery usage doesn't show anything.. what's up?

I asked this question earlier today. For me the what was causing the usage to not show up was installing or updating something in Cydia that caused the springboard to reset.

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2007
Its also the fact that the phone cant keep a 100% charge for some reason... have it plugged in and watch it.. it will occasionally drop to 99% power and start charging again... This resets your usage normally, but when you pull it from the wall and its 100% but the little lightning bolt is still there, usage wont respond.

pmo5

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2009
I find that if you respring at all it will zero out the usage and not show it any more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.