Battery usage not showing

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Confuzzeled23, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Confuzzeled23 macrumors regular

Hey everyone,

I had my battery replaced. Since replacing the battery the battery section now says "battery usage will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes" permanently. I have drained to 0 and charged. I have reset settings. My phone will not show usage of battery power per app. I am wondering if I should go as far as a restore as new via iTunes.

Anyone else having such an issue? Any remedies?

Thanks

2. holsten macrumors newbie

Same issue here! After replacing my batttery. I didnt notice if it was happening before the replacement.
    I tried any alternatives and nothing.
    Reset all settings until clear restore without backup via iTunes. None of that worked.
    I notice that in my iPad too, but without battery replacement. Seems to be related with software.

3. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

My iPhone 7 has NEVER showed me any battery stats and I have had my iPhone 7 since launch date?!?!?
    :(

My screen just constantly shows this (and yes, my phone has been charged countless times):

[​IMG]

4. holsten macrumors newbie

If you can, get in touch with Apple support. Probably you find an answer and can share with us

5. StonewallBrown macrumors regular

StonewallBrown

I'm having this same issue. 3 weeek old iPhone 7. Worked fine yesterday. Erase all settings hasn't fixed it. Anyone get info on a fix?

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

If you are getting dashes and not numbers, it's because your phone has 'respringed' or turned off. That's the only thing that will wipe the data and prevent new data from being written until the device is 100% charged again.

7. RedOrchestra Suspended

I've had my 7 since launch day - saw the battery use list ONCE ... haven't seen it since.

8. StonewallBrown macrumors regular

StonewallBrown

No it's not the dashes. I'm aware that resprings or restarts cause the numbers to disappear, until charged fully. My issue was no apps would be listed under usage. A generic "use your iPhone for a few minutes" message. I did a full restore last night, and the list is back now. Just a strange bug I guess. Thanks for the help though, it's appreciated.

9. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

My bad, misread/misunderstood.

10. Confuzzeled23 thread starter macrumors regular

I took the time to do a full restore, set up as new today from Recovery mode and I still have the same generic message "use your iPhone...". Still not fixed for me unfortunately.

11. StonewallBrown macrumors regular

StonewallBrown

It took a few hours. Sorry, I didn't keep track of how long exactly.