Battery Usage/Standby Glitch iOS 8.0.2, iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Formula1freak, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Formula1freak macrumors member

Formula1freak

So i noticed after updating to 8.0.2 my iPhone 6 has a peculiar glitch under battery usage in Settings, the usage time and standby time are the same, sitting at close to 14 hours each, :eek: , any solve on this? I want to be able to accurately track my Usage and Standy times.

Thanks! :D

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Something is running and using up your resources. You need to figure out what it could be, an app, a widget, some stuck process (like some mail/Exchange sync or iCloud sync or something like that).

3. johnnyboy360 macrumors regular

My 4S had something like this a while ago. And I was running through the logs and I narrowed it down to something not logging in correctly. So I logged out of everything (iCloud, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and logged back in again and never had it again. So that might help.

Off topic: Your username, I like it! What team/driver do you support?

4. Formula1freak thread starter macrumors member

Formula1freak

Thanks for the advice, ill do some investigating! As far as what team/driver I support, I am all Team Ferrari, I love Räikkönen & Alonso :) ... formerly a Michael Schumacher fan, can't wait to see what his son has in store in the future, hopefully he follows in the footsteps of his father!

5. johnnyboy360 macrumors regular

Fair enough! I'm a massive Hamilton/Mercedes fan! They deserve every success this year with the work they've put into it! And everybody loves Schumacher! Really hope he gets better!

6. My Name is URL macrumors 6502

You must be happy with the news Vettel will be joining your team next season then haha.