Battery Usage/ Standby not Showing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wizee, Jan 13, 2015.

1. wizee macrumors member

wizee

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

For me even when I hold the power button and use the slider to turn it off, after turning it back on it clears the page and not sure why but it's a bug, normally it shouldn't be doing that if you are just powering down your phone.

However, if you do a hard reset (power button and the home button at the same time until apple logo apples) will reset the stats.

3. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

This has happened from time to time on every iPhone I've had.
    Doing a reset will cause it for sure, but the glitch will still happen once in a blue moon. A full charge rectifies the problem.

4. wizee thread starter macrumors member

wizee

Thanks for the Tip. I tried that and it is the same. Maybe Apple will fix the bug.

----------

Will give that a try later, Thanks

5. CthrewU macrumors member

CthrewU

Same issue since the 6/6+ came out

Applecare has acknowledged the issue exists for a small group of people apparently. I've tried every trick in the book including setting up the phone as new. This is the only thing that fixed the issue but I could not install any apps that weren't already on the phone. As soon as apps are installed then the issue reappears. Turning the phone off will wipe the usage and standby times.

The issue has only involved my iPhone 6 as my iPad and iPhone 5s have not been affected. Hoping Apple gets this fixed with an upcoming update.

6. wizee thread starter macrumors member

wizee

Thanks for all the info. I am glad its just a small bug and not a bigger problem. Will wait and see if Apple puts a fix in.