Battery widget - notification shade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hooterville, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Hooterville macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

New 6s Plus and I do not see the option to show the battery status on the pull down notification shade.
    I go to the edit tab and it's not listed there. How can I get this back?
    Thanks.

Never mind, I got it.

2. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

It will only appear if you have your phone connected to another device via Bluetooth.

3. JohnApples macrumors 65816

While this topic is here, I've got a related question. When I connect my Sony Bluetooth headphones, the battery widget appears and I can add it to my Notification Center. However, nothing is listed in there except my iPhone battery.

Are only *some* Bluetooth devices supported by this? I'm kinda disappointed, especially seeing as how this cheap off-brand Bluetooth speaker successfully indicates it's battery life on the widget, but not my nice Sony headphones.

4. Prozak0820 macrumors regular

Prozak0820

It's only some headphones. I have beats studio wireless and power beats wireless and they show the battery percentage

5. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

It is not the fault of the iPhone but likely the Sony headphones do not have the capacity to send this info to your phone.

6. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

My LG HBS 730(shown) and 810 Bluetooth headsets show battery statuses. 6s+, iOS 9.0[​IMG]