i was wondering if anyone could help me with this one... i can't find much info on the apple website so i thought i'd post my question here. I just got a 40 gig ipod, and i opened it, read the instructions and put it on my desk to charge in the dock. About two hours later i came in and the ipod screen was off... my friend told me he simply moved it slight to the side for desk space... so i picked it up and put it back in the dock, and it tunred on, but after only two hours it said that the battery was fully charged! I'm guessing when my friend moved it, the connector came loose from the dock and it stopped charging, i've heard of stories of friends damaging cell phone batteries by not letting it charge fully the first time, could something like that have happened here? the user guide and the apple batteries website don't mention anything on the topic. any advice would be appreciated thanks!