Battlefield 2142 remove copy protection?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by tttt1010, Jan 14, 2009.

1. tttt1010 macrumors newbie

Hey, ive bought bf2142 mac and i loved the game. But i am just sik of inserting the dvd everytime i play. Ive read a few forums but they didnt help. Ive created an image using toast titanium but it still says please insert dvd.:confused:
    And when i mounted the image with Toast it says a Battlefield 2142 Disc and an ISO disc.:confused::confused:???
    Ive also tried inserting the dvd to a PC and using alcohol with SecuRom enabled. That was wat i did to my bf2142 PC version which i played on my PC a few years ago and it worked. After the image finished creating, i copied and pasted it to my mac and mounted it.
    BUT IT STILL SAY INSERT DVD!!!:mad:

2. aluminumapple macrumors regular

its called no cd crack go find it.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Removing copy protection is against the EULA and anything that infringes on copyright issues on these forums is pretty much taboo.

I suggest you google harder.

4. Nheru macrumors newbie

I recently ran into a situation where a friend was trying to make a backup copy of his DVD, as it is old and getting 'worn.' He was running into the same problem with the copy protection. It turns out that the DVD is no longer necessary, at least on the PC. I hear rumor that EA has plans to release their "EA Download Manager" for the Mac, in which case this solution may prove useful.