Battlefield 2142?????

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Mr. Giver '94, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

It looks like a great game on Apple's website. I'm really tempted to purchase it, but I'd like to hear from you all before I do. Is it any good???

If you see my signature, I just upgraded to the top-of-the line iMac system with NVIDIA 8800 graphics card, so I doubt my system will have any issues playing it.

Thanks for any recommendations/replies! :)

2. NATO macrumors 68000

NATO

I picked it up yesterday when I was at the Apple Store in Belfast, I have to say I'm impressed as it works just as if I was running it through Boot Camp.

3. NSWMaps macrumors member

I LOVE it, and with your system it should work amazingly. The system of battle and the ranking make it a great game. Go for it!

4. Mr. Giver '94 thread starter macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Thanks for your quick responses! I'll definitely order it today or pop into the closest Apple store. :)

5. t19880821 macrumors regular

NATO I'm really lovin the specs on your Mac Pro. haha. Wish I could have one like that, but there's really no need for me to get one right now unless I get a job creating BMW's next TV ad. haha.

6. Mr. Giver '94 thread starter macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Ok guys, I'm loving the game, but how do I update to the 1.5 version???

7. Mr. Giver '94 thread starter macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Anyone?????? I'd really like to know!!!!:):confused:

8. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

go to macgamefiles.com and go to updates they have the 1.5 update there. download and follow whatever instructions comes with it.

9. Mr. Giver '94 thread starter macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

10. unknownsniper macrumors newbie

Lol

its god, i didnt get the patch cuase none of my friends computers can't handle the patch 0.o

11. palebluedot macrumors 6502a

palebluedot

Do you guys know if using the windows nocd version works on the Mac version if we copy it into the c drive folder under the transgaming directory in the bf2142 app? I'm assuming it will since its just a cider wrapper.

I hate having the CD in to play. Unfortunately there is no nocd yet for the 1.5 version - it usualyl takes them liek 6 months to come out with one every time the game is updated. six months of using the cd, ugh. ><