BB had one in stock, woot!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Esoom, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Esoom macrumors 6502

Esoom

Had flipped an Apple Sport watch for some guy's store credit at BB, and initially got an 11" base MBA, but the MB I tried out kept making me crazy, did a return and was initially told they had to order one for me, but then they magically produced a space gray from the stockroom, made me a very happy camper...

Love this thing, I'm not a laptop power user, just need to use web based stuff at work, and my iPad truly sucked at trading options with a touchscreen.

2. Macalway macrumors 68020

3. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

Congrats, seems a bit lucky considering all of the posts about its availability.

4. Esoom thread starter macrumors 6502

Esoom

It was a little weird, they didn't admit they had one till I fussed at how bad they were screwing up the return, the manager showed up and admitted they had 1 in the back room, and gave it to me, I suspect they were holding it for an employee or another customer, I'd checked this morning and there were 0 in stock in any BB in Los Angeles, and the guy doing the return looked on his terminal and told me they were horribly backordered and that there were none in stock of any color.

I've never been much of a fan of Best Buy since they literally threw me out of the store while trying to do a legitimate price match nearly 20 years ago, LOL.

Made them price Match MacMall for $10 off too, :D

I was anticipating at least a week long wait.