BCA2000 Anyone got it working?

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by marioman38, Apr 15, 2009.

1. marioman38 macrumors 6502a

marioman38

A friend of mine offered up his BCA2000 for 20 bucks. Yes, it behringer, but if it works, its worth 20 to me. I am a college student, not looking for $1,000 gear. If anyone has this interface working with logic or on a Mac at all, please comment. :)

(I will use an external preamp since of course I assume the behringer ones in this are garbage) I would essentially be using it as an A/D (again, I'm not looking for radio material quality here, think college garage band) and for Metering.

Attached Files:

2. Dr Sound macrumors member

Dr Sound

Yea its behringer.. Using other Mic Pres are a good idea...

It should work fine with Logic since all you can do is record into Logic with this Device.. It won't allow you to Control your software faders on Logic with the Behringer.

3. marioman38 thread starter macrumors 6502a

marioman38

Thanks. The reason I ask is because there are only Windows drivers available. Anyone have it PnP, or configured properly?

4. DeXa macrumors newbie

DeXa

I have the BCR 2000 and it doesn't need any drivers at all, just plug-n-play and it will work.

If you're planning on controlling logic with this device make sure it support LogicControl protocol. It's very important (mine doesn't support:eek:)

Elad.