BCBF2: PC or 360??

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by yayitsezekiel, Apr 8, 2010.

1. yayitsezekiel macrumors 6502a

yayitsezekiel

Hi guys, I just had a quick little question.

I've played Battlefield Bad Company 2 for a little while on PC (got to level 9) and I really enjoyed it, especially sniping (which is what I did primarily). However at this time I want to buy the game for myself and I'm not sure which system to buy it for. Has anyone tried this game on the 360? How is it control and community wise, because i know on XBL people usually talk more in-game and on pc people don't normally do that. Also how are the graphics? I can run the graphics on high at 1900x1200 on my macbook pro. Or has anyone actually tried this game on both the 360 and PC? Thanks!

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

I've got it on both and the x360 is alot better. You'll hear someone chat maybe once every few hours. Servers run perfectly and controls are great.

3. yayitsezekiel thread starter macrumors 6502a

yayitsezekiel

cool thanks! i think i'll try my friends copy before I get it

4. No1451 macrumors 6502

Disagree entirely with the previous poster, I've played it on both and I find(as with almost every single FPS) that the PC is just a lot better for control.

If you like sniping: PC all the way, fine grain control is way too hard on the console variants.

5. RudyGrow macrumors regular

For mobility, PC is a lot better, but I like to play games on a console as it just feels more "real". The community is a lot better on XBL, but you can message in game (keyboard), which is something the Xbox lacks.