Be a Pro in NHL 09

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Patriks7, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Patriks7 macrumors 65816

Patriks7

Hey guys. I got really addicted to that game and I am looking for some help from other addicts here :D. Currently I am well into my fourth season as a forward (had a couple accounts as a goalie and defender as well) and one thing I am stuck with is that even a small hit or touch from an opposing player will make me lose the puck. Which statistic should I look to add to to improve that?

2. dubels macrumors 6502

I honestly need to check out he be a pro feature. Turning on my xbox now.

3. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

Any verdict on NHL 10 vs NHL 2K10? I'm leaning toward the former, but haven't heard much.

4. Patriks7 thread starter macrumors 65816

Patriks7

I seriously doubt there is a way that 2K10 will catch up with 10. The controlling is just so much better (and realistic :p) but of course for some people NHL 10 is harder to learn (especially since you will have to also put the direction and power of your pass now, nothing automatic anymore, or so say the previews). But I have been with EA since like NHL 99, so I am a tad biased (but I did use 2K9).

5. Patriks7 thread starter macrumors 65816

Patriks7

So I guess there are no Be a Pro players here? Well I'd wait until NHL 10 comes out anyway to make a new profile, but I wanna continue with my current one a bit as well.