Be aware buying a case from TOTALLEE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pixel_junkie, May 15, 2018.

1. pixel_junkie macrumors 6502

pixel_junkie

Make sure you like/want what you're buying from them because you WILL NOT get refunded for your purchase even-though they state "free returns", 24/7 service - its all BS. Their cust. service number is not operational either.

It isn't about the money so much or the time I wasted writing multiple emails to them. I just despise ultra greedy companies like that. Make probably 5000% profit per case but they have to keep every dime at any cost even if it means being shady with their post purchase service.

2. AE14 macrumors 68000

AE14

That’s a shame. This was a similar issue I had with Mous

3. LordEntropy macrumors regular

I have not had any issues with Mous , have bought 3 cases from them so far.

4. AE14 macrumors 68000

AE14

That’s good to hear. My issue is if you try to return, you can forget it. You can follow their protocol and it’s stoll pointless.

5. Brian Y macrumors 68040

Credit card chargeback?

Sometimes I find just an email saying you're giving them 7 days or you'll do a chargeback triggers them into doing it - in this case the cost of the chargeback to them is probably more than the cost price of the case!
    --- Post Merged, May 16, 2018 ---
    Or... tweet them! The publicity of bad customer services makes companies more responsive over twitter ;)

https://twitter.com/TotalleeCase/with_replies

6. LordEntropy macrumors regular

Agree. Although I tried contacting a company, who were active on Twitter. It was a simple question about whether the sun glasses they sold were UVA / UVB and they never responded. Which is odd as they basically lost at least one sale because of that. Agree though that publicly shaming them is the best way.

7. AE14 macrumors 68000

AE14

I requested an order cancelation within 1 hour of the order. I sent 2 emails as per their requested protocols. I didn’t hear back for 72 hours and at that point they shipped the item. I was advised that they would reimburse me the item once they received it but only would reimburse the least expensive return shipping cost. Ironically there is no tracking on that shipping.

8. LordEntropy macrumors regular

With Mous I found they were pretty good at responding to messages on Facebook messenger.

9. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

Ta0jin

I had an issue with garbage customer service from Evutec. I'm still not sure they are a working company or they were bought up by another company and just selling off what they have left cause they've been out of stock of their carbon case for awhile.

10. Eric5273 macrumors 6502a

I always order these types of cases from Amazon. Then there are no issues with returns or customer service. If they don’t sell through Amazon, then I don’t do business with them.