BE headphones thoughts?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by alex2751, Apr 18, 2010.

1. alex2751 macrumors newbie

I would like to get a new pair of Bt headphones for my iPad but I am not sure which one is the best? Anyone using BT headphones or is it better to stick with normal ones?

2. clovis112 macrumors regular

i'm currently using the insignia bluetooth headphones but im having issues with it.

it works great on my uMBP and my iPhone 3gs but for some reason, it keeps disconnecting on my ipad and have to manually connect to it by going to settings.

the disconnection is usually when i try to play video from youtube, abcplayer and netflix but doesn't seem to behave the like that for ipod and (apple) video app..

i might get the rocketfish one from bestbuy.. have some great reviews...
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...kuId=9246862&st=rocketfish&contract_desc=null

3. Jcazz macrumors newbie

Jcazz

I have a pair of Motorola S305 BT headphones and they work really well. I actually have two pair, I leave one at work and have one for around the house.

So far no problems with the iPad.

4. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

I have a a pair, currently paired with my PS 3. I was holding off on using them with my iPad because I was unsure about how much Bluetooth would drain my battery.

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

6. T4R06 macrumors 65816

i have the rocketfish RF-MAB2 but the problem is the over the back plastic. it went back to BB now im eyeing the backbeat 906. some folks over youtube is a far more better than jaybird

7. clovis112 macrumors regular

what's wrong with the back? i was considering to get one but since you have it, is it any good?

8. PrinceDraven macrumors regular

I can highly recommend the Nokia BH 905's, awesome quality, BT and ANC but come at a price. But hey if you are gonna lay out for an iPad!

9. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

I tried to connect mine to the iPad and the iPad never found the headset. Did you have trouble getting them connected the first time or did the iPad find the headset right away?

10. sonofpismo macrumors regular

sonofpismo