Be proud, Australia!

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
Daily Telegraph

Can-crushing barmaid answers knockers

A BARMAID who crushed beer cans with her breasts has described a police fine as a "farce", while her manager says she has now been forced to "go underground".

Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined $1000 after entering a guilty plea without appearing in court to breaches of licence conditions under the Liquor Control Act.

She was fined for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and for while performing in a pub in rural Western Australia.

De Faveri exposed her breasts on two separate occasions in June of this year and performed her can-crushing party trick at least once while working at Pinjarra's Premier Hotel as a "skimpy barmaid".

Police say a mobile phone video was obtained that showed De Faveri remove her top, rubbed ice on her nipples and attempt to hang spoons off her breasts on the night of June 7.

On a second occasion in late June, alcohol and drug officers observed De Faveri again expose her breasts when she performed the can-crushing trick.

She was also observed to crush a can between her buttocks.
Way to go, Aussies

furious

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2006
Australia
And that my friends is why Australia is known as the lucky country. It has nothing to do with our flora or fauna or ever our natural beauty but everything to do with our natural beauties. :D:p

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
And that my friends is why Australia is known as the lucky country. It has nothing to do with our flora or fauna or ever our natural beauty but everything to do with our natural beauties. :D:p
I'd like to point out that the barmaid in question is Italian.

Though I know there are plenty of native Aussie's which are quite lovely.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Also, she should be fined. Regardless of her attractiveness (and I haven't seen a photo), job, country of origin, public nudity like that isn't allowed. I really don't feel that bad for her, although I would have enjoyed watching her do this. ;)

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
Also, she should be fined. Regardless of her attractiveness (and I haven't seen a photo), job, country of origin, public nudity like that isn't allowed. I really don't feel that bad for her, although I would have enjoyed watching her do this. ;)
If you check out the video, I'm not impressed at all. It wasn't Monica Bellucci after all. :p

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I imagined a girl crushing them between her breasts, not smacking them like that.

And if it was Monica Bellucci, I'd let her smack my face with those puppies as a punishment for being a bad, bad boy.

gikku

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2006
good god, there only breasts, and she gets arrested !!! priorities people, priorities.
half the population have them, the other half want them, and she's arrested.