Be warned when dealing with Ivyskin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by intervenient, Jul 20, 2010.

1. intervenient macrumors 6502a

Ordered my Reception Case when it was first made available. I canceled it that very day and asked for a refund. They said within 5 business days I'd have my refund. This was on July 7th. I have attempted to contact them numerous times and have heard no word from them. Buyers beware.

2. intervenient thread starter macrumors 6502a

And after a 3rd email, they are unable to find my order in relation to my email address.

3. Hype2k2 macrumors 6502

Hype2k2

Been good to me.

4. ludawg23 macrumors 6502

Ordered my Reception case on Monday, shipped today.

Sent 2 e-mails on Monday asking various questions and got an answer the same day.

Looks good to me

5. SaintsMac macrumors 6502

Sorry that you have had problems with them. I have not experienced such as I received a response within a matter of a few hours from the time I sent my email question.

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Just dispute it with your credit card company - no need to wait on ivyskin. If you've been charged your cc company will surely have a record of the charge.

7. intervenient thread starter macrumors 6502a

Still yet to receive a refund. I have contacted them numerous times and each time they've gotten more and more snotty. It's been 18 days since I requested a refund, and still nothing.

8. Buddhaluver macrumors regular

Buddhaluver

IVYSKIN IS A FRAUD. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A SHIPPING EMAIL AND ORDERED JULY 9TH. OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECIEVED A SHIPPING NOTICE THEIR TRACKING HAS NOT MOVED A BIT AND FOR SOME THEM IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK. YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK THE OTHER IVYSKIN THREADS BEFORE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE GUYS!!!

FRAUD!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. trav54 macrumors newbie

trav54

10. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

Simply contact your credit card company or file a dispute with PayPal. Don't waste any more time with them. I gave them until Wednesday to DELIVER the case they allegedly shipped last week or that's what I will be doing.

11. nd4speed macrumors member

Never deal with this company!!! I requested a refund and they responded that they would process it, then a few days later they notified me that the product shipped (???), but the tracking number doesn't indicate that the post office received anything (over a week ago).
    These guys are con men, and the company's a complete sham. Now I have to dispute the charge.

12. Danhattan macrumors newbie

Ivyscam

Do Not Buy From This Company - They Are Scam Artist.
    They Claim To Ship Item And It Never Was Shipped. Hundreds Of Others Are Having The Same Problem - They Are A Scam - Ivyscam!!!!!

13. ghostshadow macrumors regular

ghostshadow

Funny coming from someone who scams people on other Mac forums...

14. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

Karma.

15. bilbo--baggins macrumors 6502a

I ordered on the 19th July and haven't had a shipping confirmation yet, though they did reply to my email with a standard response saying it should be dispatched by 2nd August.

16. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Hmm. Mighty vocal about FRAUD aren't we? Seems rather ironic.

17. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

HAHA who in the HELL are you guys kidding when you say they're a good company? Have you not seen the thread about them and the Reception Case that's had close to 25,000 views? http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=971644

That and they've received so many complaints to the Better Business Bureau that their business rating is being reviewed.

18. jacoder macrumors member

jacoder

Got the same email here. Ordered on the 12th July and not received shipping notificaiton yet. Looks like they are just using the same email template.