Beatles on iTunes? Watch the commercial back...

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by bella92108, Sep 1, 2010.

1. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Am I the only one who noticed the BEATLES on one of the Nanos on the new iPod commercials Steve-O showed during the presidential ... err... Media Address today? Is that a silent way of saying "Coming soon..." ???

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Could be the graphic artist not knowing beatles is not on iTunes.

If it's coming soon Steve would announced it.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

I believe when Apple played "We can work it out" right before the keynote Apple was telling the other Apple let's work this out.

4. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Yeah, like Consultant says it could be just a mistake. Or a little nudge to the record companies perhaps...I don't know. Interesting theory though - I certainly missed that in the ads!

5. bella92108 thread starter macrumors 68000

I normally wouldn't catch it, but it stuck out like a sore thumb because before every year's media event someone posts a rumor that the beatles collection will be on itunes and i'd just read this year's rumor a few days ago so it triggered in my brain haha.

6. ProstheticHead macrumors 6502

If you're speaking of the new Nano commercial released today, watch it back closer. It's not the Beatles. It's The Rifles.