Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2013
England
Can't connect to Beats 1 on any device running iOS 8.4 or iOS 9 or iTunes 12.2

I get a connection error. It's not my connection as I have checked it's working.

Down for anyone else?

Haxley

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2010
All of a sudden my phone said, "Cannot Parse - This data is damaged, incomplete, or incompatible", and my Mac can't play Beats 1 on iTunes either. Is it because Beats 1 is down for everybody or could it possibly be something with my devices or Apple ID?

jplusc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Same. iOS 9 b2.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    120 KB · Views: 149

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
I was able to use the Beats 1 channel earlier on my device, and later in the afternoon in iTunes on my mac, now I try to, and I get nothing in iTunes, it just hangs there (any other channel, etc. works), and on my device I get "The operation could not be completed. An unknown error has occurred (-12880). I also got an error after a few additional tries saying something about the station not being available (I haven't been able to make it give me that error again).. Happening on mine and my wife's devices so it has to be down, or just getting hammered?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.