Beats Music/ATT free trial???

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Julien, May 11, 2014.

1. Julien, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014

Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Not sure which form to put this so please move mods if incorrect.

Was thinking now would be the perfect time to sign up for the Beats Music's 3 month AT&T free trial. Was not interested in Beats Music but now that Apple appears to be buying....Was thinking that after the announcement anything could happen (like suspending the service temporally or sign up). Also 3 months free gives time to see what Apple's plans are.

Problem, when I go to the Beats Music page it asked me to verify my AT&T number. It then says it's verified and to enter the PIN AT&T text to me. However AT&T has not sent a yet and I have tried 5 or 6 times.

Is this promotion already on hold and just not on Beats Musics site? I don't see a way to do this from the iOS App.

EDIT: Strange after trying several times earlier today and several times this afternoon I get a (1) text response from AT&T with a PIN.

2. adam044, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014

adam044 macrumors 65816

adam044

Haven't heard of this trial, how do you sign up?

Found it.

3. Julien thread starter macrumors G3

Julien

With Apple buying it sure seems like a no brainer to go for the 3 months free trial. Also in the small amount of time it looks like it's going to be a huge asset to iTunes Radio. Being able to select any song (or complete album) and play with unlimited skips (it seems) with HQ 360Kbps pre-downloads on WiFi (no crappy [>96Kbps] cell phone streaming like Radio) is super.

4. Squid7085 macrumors 6502a

I tried it briefly after seeing the Super Bowl commercial. While it seems to work just fine, and has everything I would like to listen to, I already pay for Spotify. It just didn't have enough to make me switch. Perhaps, 3 months might give me more time to try it out.

Really the best thing they could do is add a "Import Spotify Playlists" button.

5. AppleRobert macrumors 603

I signed up for three free months with AT&T. I have Spotify and time will tell if I will use Beats after the trial period is over.