Beats Solo 3 Headphones.

Vdovin

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2019
i just managed to grab a brand new pair of legit beats solo 3 headphones for £110.

I am not sure whether to keep them or sell them?

What do you guys think?

Are they durable? What is the life span of the folding mechanism? How are they for working out? Will they start to stink after few sessions?

Cheers

Vdovin

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2019
Anyone has had any experience?

Been using them for past few days pretty impressed with the battery life

AustinIllini

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
i just managed to grab a brand new pair of legit beats solo 3 headphones for £110.

What do you guys think?

Are they durable? What is the life span of the folding mechanism? How are they for working out? Will they start to stink after few sessions?

Cheers
Honestly, they're not great. A lot of plastic, no noise cancelling. I think you could probably do a lot better.

marmiteturkey

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2005
London

What do you guys think?

Cheers
If I could find a pair for £110 I'd be tempted. I had a pair once and quite liked them; for that price they're a really competitive headphone, not as bassy as older Beats. Work well as a hands-free and the battery and connectivity are both very good.

They probably won't smell - it's pleather, so quite resilient. Lots of plastic but it's reasonable quality and has a metal hinge. They might make your ears hot though... And micro-usb might drive you nuts.

Reactions: Vdovin