Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aditghai

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2007
Hi

I just got my Beats solo 3 today. I noticed that the volume wasn't loud enough for me, so I connected it via wire mode and there is considerable difference in the volume if connected wireless V/S wired.

I even tried the left ear cup circle to increase the volume when connected wireless but it no where comes near the volume when wired.

bnw99

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2015
Atlanta
Hi

I just got my Beats solo 3 today. I noticed that the volume wasn't loud enough for me, so I connected it via wire mode and there is considerable difference in the volume if connected wireless V/S wired.

I even tried the left ear cup circle to increase the volume when connected wireless but it no where comes near the volume when wired.

I'm experiencing the same thing. People are saying that vol button on the headphones is "separate" from the phone volume but its not. You turn up the volume button and you can visually see it increase on the screen.

Starship67

Suspended
Oct 28, 2017
LA
I'm experiencing the same thing. People are saying that vol button on the headphones is "separate" from the phone volume but its not. You turn up the volume button and you can visually see it increase on the screen.

They are separate. When you use the phone to increase volume on the connected headphones only the volume of the headphones is increased or lowered not the ringers and system volume.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.