Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's new Beats Studio Pro over-ear headphones are now available for purchase in more than 20 additional countries following their July 19 launch in the United States, Canada, France, and Germany.

beats-studio-pro-couch.jpg

According to Beats, the headphones are for sale in Australia, Austria, China, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the UK as of today.

The fourth-generation Studio headphones are priced at $350 and feature adaptive Active Noise Cancellation, USB-C charging and connectivity, sound improvements, and other new features compared to the prior-generation model. Design wise, they look the same as the past Studio headphones.

Apple aimed to make the Beats Studio Pro compatible with a wide range of devices, so they do not have a dedicated Apple audio chip. Apple users will miss automatic switching when swapping devices, but the Beats otherwise support features like Find My, one-touch pairing, and Hey Siri support.

The Beats Studio Pro can be purchased from Apple through each country's storefront, and they are also available from Best Buy, Amazon, and other third-party retailers.

Article Link: Beats Studio Pro Expands to 20+ Additional Countries

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

darthdrinker

macrumors newbie
May 28, 2004
I own the Pro 2’s but considering this one as an additional option for more fuller sound and indoor listening with the Apple options. I never use the auto switching btw since it works extremely bad when sharing devices in a family. The max have too many downsides for me to be able to call them a competitor.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

lk400

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2012
They have a good sound and usb c support. Guess Apple does know how to make usb c headphones. Now just fix the AirPods and AirPods Max lightning ports for gods sake
Having owned both AirPod pro and AirPod max since launch day, I can honestly say i have never once thought about what kind of charging port they have. In fact, if someone had have asked me before reading your message, I wouldn’t not have been sure. I would assume the very vast majority of people buying these are similar. I don’t think it’s a “for gods sake” moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.