Beats X - No battery icon indicator!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TheOne888, Feb 10, 2017.

1. TheOne888 macrumors newbie

Loving the beats x but just realised it doesn't have a battery indicator like Bluetooth!!! WHAT?!!! :-(

2. TheRock88 macrumors member

That's disappointing to hear, thought for sure it would be in since people were complaining about it with the PowerBeats 3

3. iScone macrumors 6502

iScone

Does seem like an omission. Maybe they'll add that to upcoming software.

4. blotto80 macrumors member

I noticed this as well, i restarted the Beatsx and that fixed the problem.

5. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

You mean on the top status bar? It just shows a little headset like with the AirPods.

6. blotto80 macrumors member

No not that one, thought u meant in the widget screen. It is odd that it wouldn't be in the status bar though.

7. MJedi macrumors 6502a

MJedi

I noticed this, too. But after I turned it off to charge, and reconnected, the status bar indicator appeared.

8. mikef07 macrumors 6502

I am still trying to figure out how you can check battery. I don't have an Apple Phone so I have no clue how to check the battery.

9. YaBoiD macrumors regular

YaBoiD

Add the battery widget in the Notification Center and it should be displayed there.

10. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

In the Notification screen options, you can select batteries. It will show the battery level of the device itself and all devices attached to that device (Watch, Apple Pencil, headphones, etc.)

The battery level for my BeatsX headphones was showing on my iPad notifications, but not my iPhone. Strange, then I realized I had to select "Show More" on the notification window. It was showing my iPhone and Watch, but the BeatsX was obscured until I hit Show More.

11. mikef07 macrumors 6502

12. YaBoiD macrumors regular

YaBoiD

Not that I know of. Would have to consult with Samsung's user guide and check what functionality your phone has when using a Bluetooth headset.