Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sukurys

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 4, 2018
I am planning on buying Bluetooth in-ear earphones for every day use with iphone 7 to use on the side of current Sony MDR-XB50. Considering to buy beats x (which are on sale for 100 euros in local apple store). My question is - how's the battery life and general build quality of beats x in long term? Don't want to buy something that will fail in 6 months, as the sony ones have been doing very well for a year already (and cost a fraction of beats). Or maybe you have any other earphones to suggest (under 100 dollars).

RotaryP7

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2011
Miami, FL
AirPod's are out of the question? I have the Beats X, PowerBeats 3, and the Solo 2's (even though you said earphones). I prefer the AirPod's, 100%. I barely even feel them when I have them on and they sound great. They're $60 more than what you want but that's just my opinion. And to answer your question, the Beats X has solid battery life and I believe the build should last you long term. No issues, then again I never use them. My wife loves them though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.