Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RichardLynch

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Since the update, when im using my BeatsX earphones with my iPhone X, even though im connected and constantly listening to music, a pop up appears every 5-10 minutes reminding me of the battery level of my earphones. Very annoying if im using the phone for something else.
Any ideas? Im guessing wait until 30th Sept, yeh?

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
so spooky, when I went to post about this I looked and couldnt see anyone mention it. in the time it took me to write my post you were writing the same issue. very annoying isn't it. at least if its happening to others then it is software and not an issue with my beatsx.

joesegh

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
mine doesn't popup regularly, just when I turn them on. also curious if 13.1 returns it to the 12.x behavior.

Reactions: T-Will

RichardLynch

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
so spooky, when I went to post about this I looked and couldnt see anyone mention it. in the time it took me to write my post you were writing the same issue. very annoying isn't it. at least if its happening to others then it is software and not an issue with my beatsx.
Must be a 13.0 issue. Didnt exist until then so here's hoping 13.1 fixes it!

T-Will

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2008
In 13.1 I get the pop up only when they first connect.
[automerge]1569253996[/automerge]

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
Mine has came back. However weirdly I’ve noticed it only happens in the gym but it happens all the time there. Weird. During normal use I don’t see it all day and my headphones are generally paired all the time. In the game I am doing machines so after every repetition I have a minute. I look at my
Phone and it pops up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.