Bedside/Screen saver clock?

joebclash

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2016
I switch from android to ios this month. I feel in almost every area ios is superior to android. The only thing I miss from android is the default clock app. The clock app has a screen saver mode. The clock stays on when charging and moves every minute to prevent screen burn in. I use it as a bedside clock. I can't seem to figure out how to do this on ios. Does it exist?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I switch from android to ios this month. I feel in almost every area ios is superior to android. The only thing I miss from android is the default clock app. The clock app has a screen saver mode. The clock stays on when charging and moves every minute to prevent screen burn in. I use it as a bedside clock. I can't seem to figure out how to do this on ios. Does it exist?
You'd need some sort of a third party app for that kind of thing.

Last edited:

Breezygirl

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2011
I just gently tap the bedside table and it lights up for a few seconds. That’s about the only stock option.