Beejive IM for iPhone + iOS 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AbSoluTc, Jul 25, 2011.

1. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Hoping some of you iOS 5 users are also using Beejive IM as well. Anyone have issues with this app and people not seeing you as ONLINE on FaceBook even though the app shows you online and you can see everyone else that's online? It was a problem for the longest time BEFORE the beta. Then it cleared up. It's back again. Not sure if it's a FB issue, iOS 5 issue or Beejive. Support at Beejive is a joke now. Used to be decent.

I'm really looking for some feedback. I love the app and the interface but with all the FB problems it's becoming bad. I need to have contact all the time otherwise what's the point? It irks me when people can't see me as online even though I am.

Ugh. Suggestions and comments welcome guys. :mad:

2. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

Facebook chat is pathetic at the best of times even on FB's own site, I don't think Beejive or the iOS betas are to blame at all

3. soulreaver99 macrumors 68020

soulreaver99

I don't think it's BeeJibe as FaceBook chat friends don't even show up on Adium sometimes.

4. AbSoluTc thread starter macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

This is good to know. It was starting to piss me off royal. Lol. FB really needs to fix their crap.

5. srxtr macrumors 6502a

Especially the facebook app, is pure crap. Given what the company is worth, you'd think they'd have the best QA team but noooooooooooo. Every update brings fixes but introduces more bugs.