General BeeKeyboard

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Thomasxxxxx, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Thomasxxxxx macrumors member

Do you know if there will be update for BeeKeyboard to support iOS 7.1.x? I tried to contact developer (iolate) but he did not reply.

2. 007p macrumors 6502a

What doesn't work about it? I tried it on my tethered iphone 4 a few times and didn't notice things not working :/?

3. Thomasxxxxx thread starter macrumors member

4. 007p macrumors 6502a

Yes I was on my iphone 4.

What is it that doesn't work for you? I'll give it a go now on my ipad air if you want.

5. Thomasxxxxx thread starter macrumors member

Now it suddenly starts to work. But one thing still does not work. Assigned click button in KeyboardMouse addon. When I use this assigned click it reboots me into a safe mode.

6. 007p macrumors 6502a

I didn't really try the mouse addon, since I use a proper mouse with BTC mouse and trackpad addon :(.

Sorry - is that the only thing broken though?

From the looks of the devs twitter they haven't been around since Feb. Have you tried emailing them? Though I don't know if you will get a response. Might have to wait till ios 8 jailbreak before they decide to work on it again :/

7. Thomasxxxxx thread starter macrumors member

But when you look on his Korean twitter you will see that last tweet two days ago. I have emailed him but he did not reply. I have BTC Mouse Trackpad too so I will use it instead of Keyboard Mouse addon.

8. 007p macrumors 6502a

Oh right I didn't know he had a korean twitter too. Maybe google translate tweet him :D?

From what I tried it worked on my 7.1.1 iphone 4, but I haven't installed much/use my proper phone/ipad on 7.1.1 yet as I don't want to set things up twice (waiting for 7.1.2 to come out).

I know for sure that BTC Mouse works on 7.1.1 though, I have used that a lot :)

9. 007p macrumors 6502a