Before you stand in line, check Best Buy..Seriously

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JustGotAMAC, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JustGotAMAC macrumors newbie

I was a bit discouraged when I heard of the lines on launch day at Apple Stores in NYC so I decided to wait until weeks after to get an iPhone. It probably was just mere luck that I happen to be in Best Buy the day after iPhone 4 launch and they had a reasonable amount of 32gb's in stock. And guess what, no line. As I walked by with the Blu-ray that I went to get for my daughter I saw a guy buying the phone. I asked if they had it they said yes, I looked over and I was the only person waiting for it. I asked for 2 phones, as my wife wanted one also, and got them no problem.

Anyways, just saw a posting saying that people are camping out at ATT stores for Iphones. You folks really need to check Best Buy. Good luck.

2. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

3. Gagoots macrumors regular

F. Them.

They have tons of customers who have pre-ordered who are still waiting for 32's & 6's and you can just WALK IN some stores and get them?

BS

4. Gagoots macrumors regular

5. dischNoutTAspd macrumors regular

I was messing in BB lookin at imacs and asked a employee when they get shipments and he said tuesday and thursday but dont expect to get one anytime soon because they get so few in at a time and they are gone in minutes.

6. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

I walked into Best Buy at 2pm today, and I asked them if they had any iPhone 4's available. They told me they had 3 of the 32GB models...so I told them I wanted one. Took me 15 minutes to buy and activate it. In the time I was there, 6 more people had come in asking about the iPhone 4 and they sold all 3 of them. I got lucky and walked right out with a new iPhone 4. I guess it's just my luck!

7. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

My best buy has 15 of them 32gb as off 6pm