Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Well I Watched It

Short informative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hCMI7D1u28&hd=1

I hope you have learned something from watching this.

Interesting, but I'm a little skeptical about some of tHe claims made here. We will only get full functionality in the UK after the next IOS updates are released. At present, Siri can perform all the I phone functions, but can't locate stores, restaurants etc. here in the UK.

Looking forward to using it more when it does have full access to,more information.

Selena Gomez

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 15, 2011
Interesting, but I'm a little skeptical about some of tHe claims made here. We will only get full functionality in the UK after the next IOS updates are released. At present, Siri can perform all the I phone functions, but can't locate stores, restaurants etc. here in the UK.

Looking forward to using it more when it does have full access to,more information.

The reason behind that is it's still in beta. In this case, beta doesn't mean full of glitches, it means lack of full functionality.

Selena Gomez

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 15, 2011
Tell her to watch the series finale coming up in a few days. You'll finally find out who the wizard of the family will be.

dotme

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
Iowa
Nothing new here. Except that the video producer feels a sense of entitlement to features that were not sold with earlier phones. And he needs to change the battery in his smoke detector.

Selena Gomez

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 15, 2011

gerabbi

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2009
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.