All iPads Beige Leather Smart Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by modelbehaviour, Nov 12, 2013.

1. modelbehaviour macrumors 6502

Does anyone have the new leather beige smart case for the air/mini? How's it holding up? It's my favourite of the colours but I'm worried it will get dirty too easily, especially the suede like stuff on the inside.

2. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

It's not even been in people's hands for 2 weeks...

3. modelbehaviour thread starter macrumors 6502

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious.

With a week of regular handling I think most people would be able to make a judgement on if it takes on finger marks etc easily. I wasn't asking for a comprehensive review of a case that'd been on a globetrotting adventure.

4. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I have seen several reviews of the iPhone version (which appears to use the same materials). Many of them have shown significant amounts of dirt and grime collection along the edges.

Methinks black is the way to go to avoid going crazy trying to keep it clean.

5. modelbehaviour thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! I didn't know there was an iPhone version. I'm increasingly thinking I might go with a back cover and a sleeve for when it's in my bag.

6. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I should clarify that the reviews I've seen are mostly of the Red version for the iPhone via YouTube reviewers. I suspect that the Beige model will experience the same wearing and dirt collection.